mc.minedlands.com

WITNESS ME! [fury's intro <3]

A look at who runs the show

WITNESS ME! [fury's intro <3]

Postby Eveimei » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:29 pm

Hello hello! I'm Eve, known in-game as Imperator_Fury, and I'm one of the Senior mods here!

I found Minedlands while looking for a new server to play on with one of my best friends when the one we had been on for years shut down, and I really liked the sound of this server from the MinecraftForums post. I'm so glad we gave it a try!
I joined Minedlands December 7th 2013, and it's been the only survival server I played on for longer than a week ever since. I started playing when New Era was recently released, and I've had a hand in building every spawn since.
Currently, I own & manage the horse boarding & sales center at spawn, and I'm slowly working on a minigames district, also near spawn. Horses are my favorite thing in game.. as many people will tell you.

Outside of Minedlands & Minecraft, I'm a dog trainer at a national pet store chain, and I absolutely love it! Seeing dogs come out of their shells and learn to be well-behaved canines, and seeing the pet parent's growth as owners is so incredibly rewarding.
I have one dog of my own, a mutt we think is about 16 years old. We had her DNA tested recently, and were quite surprised with what breeds she is! Since we got her at about 5 we thought she was Labrador Retriever and American Pit Bull Terrier, but she's actually not either! She's 37.5% American Staffordshire Terrier, 12.5% each Boxer (US Show lines), English Bulldog (US Show) and Chow-Chow, and then 25% untraceable Herding, Companion and Asian breeds.
Katana is pretty cute :)
I also have 2 cats, and 4 hermit crabs. The kitters are Maddi and Gabbi, and the crabs are my 'lads'- Gavin, Michael, Ray, and Jeremy/Lil J.

I love music, of all kinds- at the time of writing, my "good music" playlist is 678 songs long, which comes to almost 42 hours of music. I listen to electro swing, pop, rock, punk rock, movie&game soundtracks.. a big mix of things.
My favorite artists are Halsey, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, Paramore, Woodkid.. and a lot more, but mostly them. :D

My favorite movie, if you haven't guessed it, is Mad Max Fury Road. Furiosa as a character has a lot of significance to me, and the movie as a whole is so, so good.
My other favorite movies are Pacific Rim, Sucker Punch, and most of the Marvel Cinematic universe. I haven't seen Ant-Man or any of the MCU Spiderman movies (Tobey Maguire is the only Spiderman I can stand, and those movies are great) but I adore the Avengers and the Guardians very much.

Generally, as long as you follow the rules and don't talk back, I'm friendly! Always feel free to message me in-game, here on the forums, or on Discord! :D
Eveimei