mc.minedlands.com

The server is down

Keep up to date with all the latest info about Minedlands.

The server is down

Postby TamaneJavor » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:47 am

Obv. Please bear with us. Creating more fun and space magic as we speak
TamaneJavor

Re: The server is down

Postby Nodens » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:27 am

Ight, Chief, but I expect a detailed spreadsheet regarding all the work you have done, or claim to have done, lol. Hope you guys are able to get it up soon, finally found someone to play with me on my superhard pocket world yesterday, and I went to show them some of my work but the server was down.

Anyways good luck and best Regards-
Nodens (aka Kajera, Celtide, and finally Nodensthehunter)
Nodens

Postby Zhro » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:59 pm

There was routine maintenance done on the server beginning on Friday to replace a faulty component and to install additional hardware. There were some unexpected problems which necessitated the additional downtime. This entire process took much longer than expected but everything has been sorted.

No data was lost and there were no rollbacks. Just a few sleepless nights while I got everything back up.
Zhro

Postby Nodens » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:51 pm

Zhro wrote:There was routine maintenance done on the server beginning on Friday to replace a faulty component and to install additional hardware. There were some unexpected problems which necessitated the additional downtime. This entire process took much longer than expected but everything has been sorted.

No data was lost and there were no rollbacks. Just a few sleepless nights while I got everything back up.

You guys are the MAN! Thanks for all your hard work and dedication.
Nodens