mc.minedlands.com

Regarding the recent donation issues

Keep up to date with all the latest info about Minedlands.

Regarding the recent donation issues

Postby Zhro » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:24 pm

We recently moved the server to brand new hardware and have had some growing pains associated with a few things breaking along the day, including various problems with the donation system.

Everything SHOULD be fixed as of today but due to the nature of how payments are processed, I'm unable to credit your character until PayPal resends the notification. The problem is that I have no control over WHEN they resend the notification and I cannot force it to do so. If I credit your account manually then the VIP service will see that you haven't actually donated and remove the status.

As you need to have an order processed successfully for your account to be credited, if you still do not have your VIP tag, donate again and send me a private message; I will then refund your initial order which is stuck in limbo.

Anyone who placed and order between February 8th and the 17th who has been affected may send me a PM over the forum requesting compensation for their trouble. I will credit you 1000 claim blocks in addition to your original order as compensation for the trouble.

I'm sorry for all of the hiccups we've been experiencing. I know it's been hard but things should start smoothing out now.
Zhro

Re: Regarding the recent donation issues

Postby magnamundian » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:08 am

Much appreciated for the update!
magnamundian

Re: Regarding the recent donation issues

Postby Adragonia » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:11 pm

I recently re-donated after your post regarding the donation issues and how they were being cleared up. It lasted about a day or two before falling off again. I haven't really been logging on as much since then as a result. :|
Adragonia