mc.minedlands.com

Appealing a ban

Been banned, muted or warned wrongly? Appeal here!

AgentJulle007 - BannedBy Goetia-Arcana (I think)

Postby agentjulle007 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:30 pm

Today i've been banned by Goetia, who said, that i've been using a mod, because she/he had seen me mine. I've learned a tecnique by youtube, where you mine like a stair, go straight and mine like a stair, and then when your ''Y'' is under 14 you can find diamond.

The point is, that i've been banned for something, that I haven't done. My computer can't run any mods, and I even don't know which mod i'm blamed for.

I hope that there's a solution.
//Agentjulle007
agentjulle007

Re: Appealing a ban

Postby Goetia » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:47 am

You have been suspected of using client-side modifications that are in violation of our posted rules. I have unbanned you for now, but if this happens again you will be permanently banned. The diamonds you were carrying are considered contraband and will be taken from your inventory.
Goetia

Postby Lil_Jawz » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:20 pm

Guys I was playing one day minding me own buisness and all of a sudden zhro summons all to hub then I was not able to connect to hub then he summoned me to PvP and then I left the server for the day then I wasnt able to connect ever again until a mod/admin reads this post. I hope you can be so kind and let me back in even if its for like 5 minutesThanksxD
Lil_Jawz

Postby craftyboys2 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:41 pm

name: craftyboys2 banned by: i don't know
i was logging in to play minecraft and then it said you have been banned in red letters and i did nothing wrong and idk this was my fav server plz unban me!
craftyboys2

Postby Chickentimmy » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:11 pm

Chickentimmy - BannedBy Supert
I was banned because I was accused of stealing which wasn't true. Then, I tried talking to Supert about it, and he muted me.
Chickentimmy

Ban Appeal?

Postby Kittenz1 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:32 am

It appears I've been banned from PVE...? I don't know why I would be, or who would be the person that did it. May be a glitch or something, but I have no idea.
-Kittenz1
Kittenz1

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby Chickentimmy » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:47 am

Chickentimmy Banned by (I'm not sure)

Hi, I was banned in December 25 for taking blocks. I thought it was okay if I took unclaimed blocks. I was wrong. After I was banned from pve and was muted, I started pvp. Now I can't even get in the server. It kicks me off as I log on. I feel I should be unbanned because I am VERY sorry ad regret doing something. I miss my friends from pve and all the fun we had. Please let me back in the server, I have read the rules of the server and this mistake would NEVER happen again. Thank you.
Chickentimmy

Linkfreak117 - BannedBy ORC maybe? I am not sure.

Postby Linkfreak117 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:28 pm

I was banned by ORC I think. Was not told why I was banned but maybe because I was having a conversation about Mods and how they take stuff too seriously sometimes. Was not warned about it either. I want to get into this sever again because I actually enjoy this sever so I was wondering when I'll be able to play again, if ever.
Linkfreak117

Postby awest2001 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:32 pm

Hi, my friend Zaferoo thought I had his glowstone so he came after me. I, of course, react when he burns me and most of my stuff in lava. I was later muted for using caps in this incident. Please think about unmuting me. We are all human and make mistakes.
Thank you for your time.
-awest2001
awest2001

Postby hamsterdude125 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:22 pm

playername-hamsterdude125. banned by-not sure. I just want to keep this short and sweet. I have been banned from the server. I'm not to sure why but I'm sorry. one night I was playing with my bff in minecraft (Itanski) and the next day after class I was banned. I am very sorry if I did something bad or wrong but if you would please tell me and unban me I promise never to do it again as it is my fav server and I i'm opening my new shop!
kind regards
-hamsterdude125 :D :) ;)
hamsterdude125

PreviousNext