mc.minedlands.com

Appealing a ban

Been banned, muted or warned wrongly? Appeal here!

MyUploads - BannedBy ?

Postby MyUploads » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:49 am

My good friend, jmartin2017, griefed and destroyed some of the admin's (I believe Zhro's) house. After being banned, he used my account info to log back in and get revenge. One of the moderators, I don't know who, banned my account. I would really like to be unbanned from the server because I would really enjoy playing on it. Thanks for your time.
MyUploads

Re: Appealing a ban

Postby unusualGuy » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:12 pm

I stated a quote (in quotation marks, may I also add.) and then I was banned for it. My friend was also banned for the same reason. Not sure who banned me.
unusualGuy

Is it a permaban?

Postby Lizardfolk » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:48 pm

Tried to connect today, got a message that I got banned. Is it temporary or permanent?
Lizardfolk

Postby xurksice » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:29 pm

xurksice-Banned by: Unknown

I was banned a very long time ago for what I recall as being stealing. At the time I was much younger I am now 13 and I was looking for this server because it offered me an vanilla survival experience that I immensely enjoyed. I was wondering if I could be unbanned because I am now a lot more mature and I am a more professional player and will obey all rules. I hope you guys can see how many years it has been since my ban and determine how old I was at the time. I looked for many servers that offered the same that this server offers and I couldn't find any. I hope I will be unbanned so I can return to this server and enjoy everything it has to offer. :D
xurksice

Spicymau5 - banned by

Postby caliente997 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:12 am

I already posted a thread about this ,
anyway I was banned for 12 hours , and then someone extended it to 24 h , even though it has expired i still can't enter the pve .
caliente997

Postby Boom_Won » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:58 am

Hello. So me and my friend were minding our own business when we found a guy in his house. We both say allow and the he says "Orc come quick they're griefing me!" I didn't know what he meant until i looked at my friend and he had dug a hole near his house. Of course, Orc comes and we try to explain but he won't listen. He banns us for a day. Then we return the next day obviously pissed about what happened previously so my friend built a 1x1 tower near orc. Orc said "It is against the rules to build towers!" So I read the rules and it doesnt say that we cant build towers. Orc says to stop harassing him. I say "How is this harassment?" He then mutes me and my friend. All 4 of my other friends start to get mad at the mod at this point. They start saying stuff and he mutes them all. Then he bans us all for 3 days, which i accepted. Then I came back today to find out i have been perma banned. Why? I hope you can read this. If these bans arent appealed, me and my 7 friends on the server will play else where.
Boom_Won

Postby Bobokins » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:57 pm

My Name: bobokins
Banned by: Eevee
I got banned because I was raging at you Zhro. The reason was because I thought since you wanted me to help expand your server and wanted me to learn to code, you could at least help a bit. But I understand now you were busy and have a lot of work. I was kind of being a 3 year old...well anyways I went to bukkit forums and now i'm at work on my first plugin(yay). I still don't think I want to make a server with you since we obviously don't get along well, i'm just asking to be unbanned. I won't turn into toddler101 again.
Bobokins

Postby JawzFN » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:40 am

Ok, can someone tell me why it is ok for a MOD to ban someone for answering 'ok' to someone? Cheers if you can :)

I've got love for ya'll but saying ok then getting kicked and banned by a operator isn't ok. Please explain to me why this is so fair ?
JawzFN

Postby JawzFN » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:30 am

I have been banned but i was able to play. the pve server has recently gone for a backup and i wasnt able to go to hub then i had a blackout and then i went back on and couldnt relog. Btw my ign is Little_Thug_1234 please un-ban me :D
JawzFN

Postby JawzFN » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:13 am

JawzFN wrote:I have been banned but i was able to play. the pve server has recently gone for a backup and i wasnt able to go to hub then i had a blackout and then i went back on and couldnt relog. Btw my ign is Little_Thug_1234 please un-ban me :D
JawzFN

PreviousNext