mc.minedlands.com

Appealing a ban

Been banned, muted or warned wrongly? Appeal here!

Appealing a ban

Postby Zhro » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:45 am

If you were banned by a moderator or administrator, please give the name of the person who banned you (you can find out here), the reason you were banned, and why you feel you should be unbanned.

Also, please put the name of the banner in the title of your post.

Your post title should look like this:

YourName - BannedBy (Name of Whoever Banned You)

If you are not sure who banned you, you can leave the 'banned by' portion blank and we will fill it for you.

Requests not including the above information will be have a delayed response time.

If your ban appeal goes for a few days without a response, please bump it to the top of the forums by making another post in the thread.

If you bump your post more than once in a day, we're probably going to ignore it for a while. Don't do it. Only bump if your post hasn't had a response in more than a day.
Zhro

Re: Appealing a ban

Postby Isaac_Gonzalez18 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:07 am

This post wasn't ment to hae all these replyes. Also, don't ban appeal as a reply to this post.
<Isaac_Gonzalez18> Happy mining! Or should I say griefing?! Hmmmmmmm...
Isaac_Gonzalez18

Postby Heyyoguy123 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:17 am

I know, right?
ODST Squad 6, prepare to drop!
Heyyoguy123

edvingranlund - BannedBy

Postby edvingranlund » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:26 pm

well i went off to clean the kitchen and when i got back i was banned?????
so i'd love to at least know why i got banned
edvingranlund

Postby vanderkill9 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:36 pm

you stole a few stacks of pistons from sgt in the nether about a week ago. we were jsut told of it now. it is not a perm ban tho its for 100 hours and then you can play again after that
vanderkill9

Postby scurvydog201 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:44 pm

scurvydog201-banned by

I was informed I was getting a 3 day ban which I accepted. It has been told to me that I am permanently banned now. I was never formally informed I could get banned by destroying unprotected blocks. I figured if it was unprotected it was fair game. I know now the rules of the server and I apologize and I am just looking for another chance.

Sincerily,
scurvydog201
scurvydog201

scurvydog201 - banned by

Postby scurvydog201 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:24 pm

I was informed I was getting a 3 day ban which I accepted. It has been told to me that I am permanently banned now. I was never formally informed I could get banned by destroying unprotected blocks. I figured if it was unprotected it was fair game. I know now the rules of the server and I apologize and I am just looking for another chance.

Sincerely,
scurvydog201
scurvydog201

Postby Rabbattack444 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:06 pm

I have been banned and i don't know why. Can you please tell me why and how long it will be.
Rabbattack444

Postby Sean » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:40 am

Vander or jhaz banned me and west for cursing on the Pvp server. I'm fine that I did get the temp ban I was cursing. But that west should not have it. He cursed once. Everyone curses atleast once. He hasn't been doing anything wrong to. I feel west should be unbanned. Also u know since that person said stuff on here. Like this is going to start a war now. Cause you may say you don't like a certain person ur just gonna intaganise them to cruse take a screen shot and get them banned. You now that person just started a ban war.
Sean

Postby fufucudlypoops » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:18 am

iid like to know why i cannot connect im not sure if it is a ban or what but id love to get back on :?
fufucudlypoops

Next