mc.minedlands.com

Ban Appeal Thread 2

Been banned, muted or warned wrongly? Appeal here!

Ban Appeal Thread 2

Postby Eveimei » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:03 am

Old thread has stuff from 2 years ago, along with unnecessary comments by non-staff. Thought it was time for a fresh thread.

Please only post here if you are appealing a permanent ban, or if you are staff replying to a ban appeal. Temporary bans will lift in their own time, so just be patient. Go outside, read a book, watch some YouTube while you wait.

Insulting, making fun of or otherwise being rude to/about staff in your post will greatly harm your chances of being unbanned.

Username: YourInGameName
Banned By: Mod'sInGameName (Leave blank if unsure)
Reason For Ban: Why were you banned, as stated by the mod. This is NOT why you think you were banned. If no reason was given, leave blank.
Unban Reason: Why do you think you should be unbanned?

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b] YourInGameName
[b]Banned By:[/b] Mod'sInGameName (Leave blank if unsure)
[b]Reason For Ban:[/b] Why were you banned, as stated by the mod. This is NOT why you think you were banned. If no reason was given, leave blank.
[b]Unban Reason:[/b] Why do you think you should be unbanned?

Requests not following the above guide will be have a delayed response time.

Be patient when waiting for a response. We staff do have lives outside of Minedlands (as much as we wish we didn't sometimes) and don't check the forums every second.
Eveimei

Re: Ban Appeal Thread 2

Postby jtbrownful__YT » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:41 am

I am ban apealing. I think the person who banned me was Jhazkrit. I am not sure it was a good 2-3 years ago. The reason I think I should be unbanned for is because back then I was very imature and I am now 16 years old and I think I should be given a 2nd chance because I think I have matured more to a standard where everyone can get a long with me. My in game name is Little_Thug_1234
jtbrownful__YT

Postby kevinwantpie » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:49 pm

Username: kevinwantpie
Banned By: ppajjuri
Reason For Ban: I put a sign saying ppa sucks or something similar to that but i do not clearly remember.
Unban Reason: I know it was not right to disrespect the mods, and me and ppa had some tensions between us. I know it was wrong to do what i have done. I've gotten more mature now, and i promise to never disrespect anyone and i will be a good player to the server.
kevinwantpie

Postby BrickyKicky1993 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:55 am

Username BrickyKicky1993
Mod Username HotStuff
Reason Unsure
Unban Reason Im not sure why I was banned but can I have an explanation as I think I may have been mistaken for another user

Thanks,
Bricky
BrickyKicky1993